Massachusetts Health Promotion Clearinghouse
Welcome to the Massachusetts Health Promotion Clearinghouse website. The Clearinghouse provides free health promotion materials for Massachusetts residents, health care providers, and social service providers.
To order materials, please take a moment to register an account.
As of July 1, 2012, we have upgraded the website. Most of the changes have been behind the scenes but some are more apparent.
- Access to all digital files (PDFs, RTFs) is unrestricted, no user account is necessary to download materials.
- Titles are now sortable by language on all section pages for easy access.
- For returning users, please note that all user passwords have been reset during the upgrade. Go here for more information.
Thank you for your patience during this time.
- Asthma Prevention and Control
- Bureau of Infectious Diseases
- Bureau of Substance Abuse Services - Older Adults
- Bureau of Substance Abuse Services - SBIRT
- Bureau of Substance Abuse Services - Tobacco
- Bureau of Substance Abuse Services - Youth and Parents
- Diabetes Prevention and Control Program
- Emergency Preparedness Bureau
- Family Planning Program
- Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention and Control Program
- Injury Prevention and Control Program
- Massachusetts Council on Compulsive Gambling
- Massachusetts Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Program
- Nutrition and Physical Activity Unit
- Office of HIV/AIDS
- Perinatal Program
- School Health Services
- Women's Health Network
If you have questions about a product or need assistance in placing an order, please email us or call us at 617.279.2240 ext. 803.
- Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Blood Pressure
- Cancer Control
- Care Coordination
- Disease Surveillance & Reporting
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Family Planning
- Heart Disease & Stroke Prevention
- HIV / AIDS
- Infection Control
- Injury Prevention
- Mass in Motion
- Men's Health
- Mosquitoes & Ticks
- Nutrition & Physical Activity
- Parenting & Child Health
- Problem Gambling
- Relationship Health
- School Health
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Tobacco Cessation & Prevention
- Women's Health
- MA Children at Play Mentors